Summary: Conducts detailed portfolio analysis and reports. The individual will be analyzing reports on loan and lease portfolio to anticipate, identify and mitigate credit risk exposure related to portfolio management activities.
- Analyses and monitors the company’s lease portfolio.
- Assessing all other credit risks and making recommendation.
- Periodically analyses quantitatively and qualitatively the loan portfolio of the company based on sector concentration, volume concentration, product concentration, etc.
- Prepares report on analytics of portfolio performance, emerging trends and areas of opportunity.
- Mitigates credit risk exposure related to portfolio management activities
Min Required Experience: 1 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Relevant Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or any numerate sciences. Minimum of a year in a similar role.
Competencies: Analysis and Reporting, Knowledge of Financial Metrics, Problem Solving.