The Selected candidate will manage key function/s in IT Program Management Office
This role is for Quality Management function/s in PMO domain as per the standard discipline in PMO methodology. Work in a cross functional team taking responsibility of managing the quality assurance, measurement and audit function in a ITO program (Managed Service Delivery and Transformation). Liaise with customer organization function and internal department leaders taking complete responsibility to deliver to fulfill all the requirement as stipulated in customer contract and adhering to Huawei company policies and processes.
Role, Responsibilities, Key Skills & Qualifications Requirements
• Owner of Quality Management function, taking end to end responsibility to fulfill requirements.
- Service Delivery Quality & Reporting
- DQA role in Transformation and Project Quality Management
- Knowledge Management,
- Process Frameworks, Templates Checklist and Document management,
- Program communication management and Program Reporting
• Work in a cross functional organization in close coordination with relevant stakeholders to fulfill the designated task in PMO function/s in the assigned programs.
•Interact and communicate with customer as single point of contact.
• Assist PMO leader/Director in implementation of Huawei’s IT projects-related quality framework, policies and procedures as laid down in contract and company processes
• Liaise with HQ Quality Assurance division to develop quality plans, quality reports for IT operations/ IT projects.
• Ensure compliance with industry benchmarked IT Quality Management standards - Standard CS MS Projects QM manual and R&R definition; MS Ops Processes governance (quality & Security) criteria.
• Develop reporting dashboard, reports for the assigned function. Prepare reports as per defined intervals to all concerned stakeholders.
• Capture, implement improvement activities from time to time based on learnings, audits and industry practices.
• Assist PMO leader/Director in translating IT Governance and Quality strategy and plans into specific improvement programs/ projects.
• Additional responsibilities include assisting the PMO Director with defining, improving and updating the project management processes, standards and governance, assisting Managers on operations, projects by contributing to Quality Reviews, and co-ordinating activities in support of quality objectives.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the PMO Leader/Director
•Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to the unit’s activities.
• Attend team/departmental/customer meetings as required. Make meeting notes and action tracker.
• Certification and knowledge of at least one of the standards.
Services ITIL ISO2000, Software ISO/IEC 12207-2008, CMMI / OSIMM
•Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages, including Microsoft Project, MS Office
• Experience in undertaking qualitative and quantitative risk analysis using Monte Carlos Simulation, PERT or equivalent software packages in large programs or portfolio of projects.
• Good multi-tasking skills with ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines.
• A strong customer centric approach, good communicator and team player.
• Experience of successful delivery in a challenging environment.
•Fluent in English
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Qualifications & Experience:
• Minimum Eight years (8-12 Years) relevant experience in Quality Management Role, in IT/Telecom industry.
• Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Business Management or a related discipline preferred.
• ITIL v3 Foundation Certification Preferred.
•PMP Certified, Prince 2 Certified (desirable)
•Experience of managing small projects, or exposure to the end to end project lifecycle, or managing substantial parts of the project lifecycle
•Experience of working within a structured project management framework