Tembo Care Limited’s aim to be a household name in Nigeria has necessitated the need for us to recruit self-motivated and highly accountable individuals with a high level of commitment to fill the position of Sales Representatives and function in the South West Region of the Country.
Candidate doesn't necessarily need to be based in Lagos. However would be required to travel to Lagos for monthly/quarterly meetings/reporting.
Aside the Salary, incentive on Sales Turnover will be applicable for every new business achieved.
· Attached to Dealers but reporting to the Area Sales Manager (ASM)
· Locate and propose potential market deals and relationships by prospecting potential customers, dealers, distributors while identifying their needs and securing such sales and relationship opportunities.
· Ensure products are supplied to retail outlets as at when required.
· Ensure the issue of over-pricing / under-pricing / encroachment does not occur in given market.
· Gather market intelligence to identify competitor trends by researching competitive products in our sector and subsequently give area specific recommendations on how to grow volume and market share.
· Market Research and Data gathering for Management Analysis of Current Sales Channels.
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE
Desired Courses: Not Specified
· The individual should have at least a National Diploma in relevant field
· In depth knowledge of the focus markets (Oyo, Ogun & Osun States)
· Willingness to travel – the candidate will spend at least 75% of their time outside the office.
· At least 2 years working experience
· Excellent Communications and Presentation Skills
· Individuals should be no more than 35 years old.
· Female Candidates are encouraged to apply alongside their male counterparts.
· Prior knowledge of Sales, FMCG (Diapers, Sanitary Pads, and Tissues) and Logistics will be an advantage.
· Ability to work independently.