Applicants for the post of Chief Instructor must possess the following qualifications:
- Home Trade Certificate of Competency with a minimum of eight (8) years sea experience.
- Higher National Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, with at least nine (9) years cognate experience.
Application Closing Date
17th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward fifteen (15) copies each of the following documents:
- Typed application
- Photocopies of academic and professional qualifications
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae and the Curriculum Vitae should among other information, include the following in the order presented:
- Position applied for
- Full name (Surname first in capital letters)
- State of Origin & Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Postal Address & GSM Number/Email Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children (if any)
- Educational/Academic Qualifications obtained with dates.
- Professional Qualifications obtained with dates.
- Working experience including full details of former and present post.
- Full details of teaching and research experience and service to the Nation and immediate community (where applicable).
- List of publications (as applicable)
- Honour Awards and Distinctions
- Extra Curriculum Activities
- Names and address of Three (3) referees (one of whom must be your current employer)
- Candidate should also request their three (3) referees to send reports on them, under confidential cover, directly to the Rector of the Academy.
The referees should also be informed to indicate the name of the candidate, position and department applied for, on the left hand corner of the envelope.
All Applications and supporting documents should be forwarded in a sealed envelop having the applied position clearly indicated on the left hand corner of the envelope to:
Maritime Academy of Nigeria,
Akwa Ibom State,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.