Vodafone Group Plc is recruiting for fulltime Enterprise Solution On-Boarding Project.
Vodafone Group Plc operates as a telecommunications company worldwide. The company offers voice, messaging, and data services across mobile and fixed networks; broadband and TV services; cloud and hosting for storing data and applications in the cloud, as well as Internet protocol-virtual private network services;
Job Title: Enterprise Solution On-Boarding Project - 000000214381
This role acts as a pivot point of communication between NPD (Group New Product Development), GT (Group Technology), and GE (Group Enterprise) design and operation functions, as well as any external service providers to support with any new service introduction across GEO (Group Enterprise Operations) footprint. Solution On-Boarding aims to create support models that are compliant with ITIL V3 as well as internal service specification standards.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Coordinate a virtual project team consisting of Service design, group technology, vendors, OpCo’s, and GEO teams.
- Working closely with NPD functionto build low level processes (Incident, change, service request, configuration, etc...) and support models specific to new and upgraded VGE products and services.
- Ensures service readiness across all Vodafone support functions.
- Prepare andmanage service, system and process in partnership with Operations and serve as an advocate for standards adherence.
- Ensure best practice and continuous improvement to standard methodology and toolset.
- Ensures all built processes are compliant with ITIL V3
- Create operational test scenarios, and manage ORT (Operational Readiness Test)
- Analysis test data and reports to determine if process design meetsfunctional and performance specifications.
- Create product/solution customer on-boarding guide, detailing the key requirements and processes to ensure customer readiness and service activation.
- Set up new product profile on all required intra-systems.
- Create operational guide and LWI (Local Work Instruction) for use by all support functions during in life support.
- Coordinate the creation of new product customer training packs.
- Managing complex customer solution implementation andpre-contract service trials.
- Build and maintain OLAs (Operational Level Agreement) with local markets and OpCo’s containing agreed processes and SLAs to support VGE customers’ footprint globally.
- Continuously reviewing and maintain existing OLAs with local markets and OpCo’s to capture and business changes in SLAs and processes.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert across GEO functions for VGE products and services.
- Notify management of jeopardy situations and take necessary actions to meet objectives and deadlines.
- Ensure good communication flowbetween team members on project level.
- Ensure entire teams are regularly updatedon the big picture on what has been achieved and delivered.
- Define with the project team the major activities, due dates, responsibilities, and milestones.
- Arrange regular Review meeting to track progress against plan and drive for mitigation where needed.
- Think of creative approaches to ease any complexities facing theproject launch date.
- Gather and analyze data to prepare projects status reports indicating the progress achieved, milestones completed outstanding issues.
Min Required Experience: 6 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in telecommunication business generally and 3 years’ experience in Project Management or Business Analysis
- PMP Certificate is preferable,or Equivalent (Prince 2, MSP).
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, MS Projects, Visio).
- Proven track of Business Analysis tools and techniques.
- Practical experience of transforming business requirements to functional capabilities
- has a successful track record of implementing various projects / programmes
- Use project management tools to deliver a project including all project phases (Initiation- Planning – Monitoring & Controlling Closure).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication and decision making skills.
- Customer and client relationship Management with ability to interact at Director Level.
- Proven ability to manage in dynamic, high-growth, high-uncertainty environments
- Ability tointeract and work with an international and distributed virtual team.
- Knowledge of ICT (Information & Communication Technology).
- Excellent in communication and interpersonal skills.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Project Management Experience
- 6 Years Business Experience
- ITIL foundation Certificate
- PMP Certificate is a Plus
- CCNA certificate is a Plus
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Vodafone Group Plc
- Type: Public
- Headquarters: London
Vodafone Group Plc is one of the world's leading telecommunications groups, with a significant presence in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific through the Company's subsidiary und...Know More about Vodafone Group Plc
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
5 Positions - Not Specified