Oracle Nigeria is recruiting for fulltime Oracle Consulting Sales Senior Practice Director.
Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Oracle Consulting Sales Senior Practice Director
Job Ref: 180009FE
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reports to SSA Sr. Director
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Leads the sales and technical resources like Consulting Sales Representatives (CSRs), Project Managers, Solution Architects, Technology or Applications specialized consultants
- Drives Cloud revenue growth and delivers target margin, through accurate forecasting
- Manages the Sales team in order to achieve needed bookings, drive their effort and qualifies their prospects/deals
- Serves as a role model for his team, in terms of commitment to the company and of drive to succeed
- Responsible for working alongside the other Oracle LoBs, supporting those and winning their help in order to develop overall company success and growth
- Has ultimate responsibility for customer relationships and sales growth, proposal and bid quality
- Contributes as a member of the of the OCS MEA Management Team
- Providing leadership, motivation and direction for his team
- Directly managing the performance of the Sales Consulting resources
- Recruiting, inducting, coaching and developing Consulting resources
- Deploying expertise in presales and Consulting Sales to ensure solution proposals are well conceived and executed
- Balancing the competency needs of the business with the individual aspirations of the Consulting resources in his team
- Analysing and interpreting the market demand and managing both fixed and variable resources in order to ensure appropriate availability of competence
- Promoting the current competence availability to the Sales organisations
- Manage his Delivery and Sales Organisations in order to balance the needs of the customers with the team’s ability to deliver quality services
- Acting as a consultant in his own right, often in the presales phase of engagements or by providing oversight and review of the work of his team
- Staying on top of new developments, new approaches, new Oracle products and the relevant external business information
- Controlling expenditure in line with budget or current operating plans
- Data Quality in Fusion CRM
- Forecasting and planning, handover to delivery
- Attachment to Technology Cloud and Applications
- Regional SSA, strategic account planning, Pipeline quality and depth, key account management, sales coaching, sales education and learning
- Thought leadership in sales and marketing activities
- Achieving a personal target in sales territory
Min Required Experience: 7 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Business Management
- Technical/professional depth and credibility
- Understanding and ability to articulate the key messages of a major Consulting Services organization like OCS
- Building relationships
- Leading Change.
- Strong international outlook and active engagement with colleagues in other countries
- Engaging with senior directors and CXO level within target customers, understand and address their agendas
- Influencing and negotiating
- Planning and organising
- Problem solving
- Organisational awareness
- Managing Performance
- Control of Consulting engagement delivery
- Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Manages sales of Oracle consulting services.
- Manages, through other managers, the activities of Consulting Sales organization in support of achieving sales objectives. Sells and promotes the sales of Oracle consulting services to customers including negotiating price, other concessions and terms and conditions of the sale.
- Networks and develops strong business relationships. Contributes to strategic and tactical planning for the division. Responsible for coaching, performance management, and career development of staff.
- Participates in the recruiting process and makes hiring decisions.
- Manages budget. Manages escalations.
- Strong leadership skills. Strong communication and negotiation skills. Industry experience. Able to develop executive level relationships.
- Strong Oracle product knowledge preferred.
- BA/BS preferred. 7-10 years direct sales experience. Experience managing staff.
- Willing to travel regionally.
- Assist in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives.
- Regularly interact across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met.
- Able to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations.
- As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Use Link to apply online
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Oracle Nigeria
- Type: Public
- Headquarters: Victoria Island Lagos
The Oracle Corporation is an American global computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood City, California. The company primarily specializes in developing and marketing database software...Know More about Oracle Nigeria
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
5 Positions - Not Specified