The position will be part of the BI team and reports directly to the team lead (Business intelligence). Candidate will be responsible for performing customer analytics and publishing insights to make meaningful business decisions. The role also involves understanding databases, data warehousing, and setting up data structures, creating regular and customized reports. Proactive analysis of data from heterogeneous sources and enabling swift decision making is an integral part of the job.
1. Perform data analysis, understand trends and provide insights on customer behavior and business performance to the senior team.
2. Develop business forecasts, statistical models, performance scores, business rules in line with customer business direction.
3. Monitor and constantly improve the design and content of the Business Intelligence portal.
4. Create MIS and dashboards that are simple and intuitive to use.
5. Understand the information needs of the users, structure reports and provide detailed analysis.
6. Streamlining the process of data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy.
7. Provide periodic and ad-hoc reports to facilitate faster decision making.
8. Monitor and maintain integration interfaces between the BI solution and critical OLTP services (Revenue/Regulatory impacting)
8. Work hand in hand with third-party vendors and team members across other functions to achieve client’s objectives
1. Quick learning, excellent analytics, logical, problem solving and numeracy skills.
2. Strong knowledge and understanding of Data warehouse, ETL and in the use of some or all of the following tools: Toad, SQL developer, Oracle discoverer desktop/administrator/viewer, OBIEE, workflow builder, Oracle data integrator,
3. Strong Knowledge of SQL, PL-SQL and other data manipulation coding languages preferred.
4. Experience in working with multiple databases (Oracle, Microsoft SQL server, MySQL, DB2, etc)
5. Excellent presentation skills and ability to interpret customer requests
6. Strong team player who must be able to work in fast-paced, multi-cultural environment and well informed of ITIL service management processes.
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
1. Bachelor’s degree in a numerate discipline with a strong interest in the field of analytics.
1. 3-5 years of Experience in the field of data mining and analytics
2. Experience in the field of Telecommunications/Software development is an advantage