The Concept Group is recruiting for intern Communications Intern.
The Communications Intern will work be responsible for assisting with administrative duties within the Communications department of the group. The Intern will work with other team members to ensure that achievement of the Communications and Branding tasks necessary to achieve the organization’s goals.
- Follow up on offline marketing materials sent to our annexes.
- Research and follow up on marketing proposals sent to potential customers of our products (for The Concept Group & her sister companies). Logistics affiliated.
- Follow up and compile reports on all offline events - for followup marketing.
- Ensure payment running arounds are done and payment confirmed for every transaction initiated on behalf of The Concept Group and her sister companies.
- Assisting with RWIN pre-event procedures.
- Assist with the implementation of Strategic Development plans for communications, including newsletters (internal).
- Draft, distribute and pitch news releases, media alerts and other stories (internal).
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Part-time students/OND holders welcome.
- Fast learner.
- Resourcefulness; attentive to details.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Commitment to achieving results.
- IT proficiency.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
About The Concept Group
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: 32 Montgomery Road, Yaba, Lagos.
We are a holding company for three innovative and standard redefining subsidiaries: Rosabon Financial Services - Award winning bespoke finance company, Concept Nova - one of Nigeria's fastest-grow...Know More about The Concept Group
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting