The Chief Commercial Officer is responsible to design and develop the Clients Sales and Marketing strategy, develop and implement the marketing plan, customize and implement new products, packaging, pricing models, provide cross-functional communications, manager overall customer satisfactions and drive revenue growth for both new and existing customers. This position provides oversight to the Sales team in setting the direction, market strategy, enforcing Clients policies, driving best practices, ensuring complete customer satisfaction and meeting the Clients new business budget. The Chief Commercial Officer works closely with the CEO and other Heads of Department to ensure the organization’s strategic goals, total customer satisfaction and performance objectives are met.
• Creation of a high performing team environment enabling employees to reach their full potential and maximize personal and business performance.
• Meet with and develop strong relationships with MNO senior executives in Nigeria.
• Provide accurate and timely new business forecasting.
• Effective management of costs and budget.
• Development and implementation of the Sales and Marketing strategy for Clients.
• Design, develop and launch of new product offerings based on customer requirements.
• Driving new business revenue and managing the renewal of existing business through developing and maintaining strong customer relationships.
• Mentor, manage and train sales and product professionals on team.
• All employees must live ATCs Core Principles and work proactively in a customer-related way in accordance with adopted procedures and best practice.
• The employee shall comply with the provisions of health, safety and environment legislation in Nigeria, and shall also comply with Clients’ policies and procedures including occupational health and safety and wellness policies, and any modifications to any policy that may be introduced from time to time.
• To perform any other duty as directed by line management
• To ensure that confidentiality is respected and maintained always.
• Supervise, motivate and manage the performance of: - Key Account Manager(s) - Senior Manager, Key Account (s) - Sales Administrator - New Business Specialist (Modeler) - Technical Account Specialist
• Proactively identify and resolve personnel issues in conjunction with Human Resources
• Recruit, develop and retain staff, partnering with Sr. Management and Human Resources. This includes on-boarding and orientation for new hires.
• Provide disciplined performance management for team. Define and communicate annual goals, perform formal and informal performance reviews, and ensure changes and updates are communicated in a timely and professional manner.
• Create strong collaborative team environment.
Min Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Min Qualification: High School
Desired Courses: Not Specified
• Wireless infrastructure product design and price modelling.
• Project Management. • Advanced Negotiation Skills. • Financial Management.
• Customer Relationship Management. • Sales and Marketing principles. • Ability to work effectively across many internal functional groups to optimize product offerings, create a seamless customer experience and resolve issues.
• Self-motivated; able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests, as well as collaborating with others to utilize resources and knowledge of others in identifying high quality solutions.
• Ability to identify strong talent and build individual and management capability.
• Excellent planning skills; ability to effectively manage priorities for self and team to meet business requirements and deadlines in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
• Excellent leadership skills; ability to drive and motivate team to achieve results; ability to influence and inspire action.
• Ability to drive work both independently toward the successful attainment of set goal and as part of a team to leverage input and knowledge base of others within the company in providing well rounded and thoughtful solution sets
• Ability to identify key contacts for follow up; excellent ability to communicate project status updates to team and cross-functionally to ensure understanding.
• Excellent strategic and problem-solving skills to effectively influence decision making in key negotiations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Sales and Marketing Degree and post-graduate qualification, preferably a Master’s Degree.
• 15+ years sales and account management experience in shared wireless infrastructure and in the telecommunications industry; Regional/global sales experience preferable.
• 10+ years senior management experience.
Approximately 50% performed in climate-controlled internal office environment working under normal office conditions. Approximately 50% travel may be required within Nigeria and its regions and outside Nigeria where needed in support of the position’s responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; walk; use hands and finger to feel and handle; reach with arms and hands; talk and hear. While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, and crouch; lift weight or exert a force up to a maximum of 25 pounds.
ADDITIONAL: We are a dynamic organization in a rapidly changing industry. Accordingly, the responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in accordance with the Company’s business needs. More specifically, the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
The incumbent must be flexible as there may be workweeks that require more than 40 hours to ensure the positions expectations and responsibilities are met.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com