The Concept Group is recruiting for fulltime Head, Sales Operations & Strategy.
· The Head of Sales Operations manages support functions essential to sales force productivity. These include planning, pricing, reporting, target setting and management, competitor analysis, sales process optimization, sales job design, sales training, sales program implementation, sales compensation design and administration, and recruiting and selection of sales force talent.
· The Head of Sales Operations & Strategy is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the assigned sales organization. The Head of Sales Operations & Strategy also works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization supported.
- Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization.
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts.
- Coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the firm.
- Supports the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- Works to ensure all sales organization objectives are assigned in a timely fashion.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization.
- Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Monitors the assigned sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data.
- Works closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of the firm’s technology investments.
- Coordinates training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel in the sales organization supported.
- Provide input to senior leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs.
- Working with Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources to provide assistance with sales incentive compensation administration on an as-needed basis, or when required to arbitrate or clarify the application of sales compensation program policies and procedures.
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
- Builds a peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Five years sales management experience in a business-to-business sales environment
- First degree in any discipline.
- Must have knowledge of financial products, business environment, financial analysis and credit risk analysis.
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives.
- PC proficiency.
- Highly motivated, organized, committed and structured individual.
- Business oriented thinker.
- Project Management skills.
- Team Building/ Team playing.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop strategic plans and drive business development.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
About The Concept Group
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: 32 Montgomery Road, Yaba, Lagos.
We are a holding company for three innovative and standard redefining subsidiaries: Rosabon Financial Services - Award winning bespoke finance company, Concept Nova - one of Nigeria's fastest-grow...Know More about The Concept Group
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
5 Positions - Not Specified