· Experience in interfacing with internal and external customers at all levels of management.
· An active listener with the ability to represent and communicate customer opportunities to Key stakeholders.
· A working understanding of wireless networks, their basic architecture, and the role of site selection, the construction and operation of wireless networks.
· Successful experience working with and selling to current mobile network operators in Nigeria.
· A basic understanding of the steps in the planning, construction, and operation of wireless networks.
· An understanding of the Key links between reporting data, forecasting, business development and customer satisfaction.
· Hunter first with account strategy, management and development skills.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Strong program management skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong presentation skills.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite.
· Strong English communications and writing skills.
· Detailed and result oriented.
· Able to multitask and meet deadlines.
·Responsive to customer requirements.
· Ability to work with functional groups and different level of employees throughout the American Tower organization to effectively and professionally achieve business results
·Strong follow-up skills; ability to organize applicable department timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs as needed
·Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively
· Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment
·Strong track record of building and maintaining solid relationships with both internal and external customers and vendors.
·Self-motivated, able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests as well as collaborating with others to utilize resources and knowledge in identifying high quality solutions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Minimum 6 years’ experience in sales or equivalent field.
· Wireless and/or telecommunications sales experience preferred.
Approximately 80-90% performed in climate-controlled internal office environment working under normal office conditions. Approximately 10% travel may be required in support of the position’s responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; walk; use hands and finger to feel and handle; reach with arms and hands; talk and hear. While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, and crouch; lift weight or exert a force up to a maximum of 25 pounds.
Clients is a dynamic organization in a rapidly changing industry. Accordingly, the responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in accordance with the company’s business needs. More specifically, the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
The incumbent must be flexible as there may be workweeks that require more than 40 hours to ensure the position’s expectations and responsibilities are met.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org