This individual must be a proactive, result-oriented and proficient in relevant IT skills to take up this important position of Programmer. The incumbent will be a member of Senior Management and will report to the Head of the Organisation.
· Work on all things involved in the creation and maintenance of all kinds of websites which includes but is not limited to web designs, interface designs, authoring (including standardized code and proprietary soft-wares, and user experience designs.
· Create soft-wares for online or offline applications, and also for mobile application.
· Maintaining and enhancing company software.
· Maintaining web components and websites for both new and existing clients. Testing site functionality, identifying problems or bugs and fixing errors.
· Coding using front-end technologies, such as CSS and HTML.
· Organise information and resources effectively
· Contributes to problem-solving and improving programme delivery activities
· Ensure site usability, SEO, web standards (W3C) and browser compatibility
· Working on back-end technologies such as VB.NET / ASP.NET /Classic ASP/PHP /JAVA.
· Involved in front-end design, site maintenance & email marketing campaigns. Using Adobe Suite, specifically Photoshop, Publisher and In-Design.