The Senior Manager, Key Accounts revenue growth and relationship with the designated accounts. This position would be responsible for recommending Sales and Marketing strategy, implement marketing plan, recommend new products, packaging, pricing models, manage overall customer satisfactions from the designated customers. This position works closely with the Chief Commercial Officer in meeting the Clients new business budget. The position would develop proposals, recommend innovative solutions, meet customer requirements and expand the revenue base.
·Engage with Mobile Network Operations(MNO) organization from operating level to the key decision makers and influencers.
·Provide leadership and direction to Key Account Managers.
· Advocate on behalf of the customer with internal Client staff including the Head of Sales, Operations, Legal, Engineering and Project Management Personnel.
·Develop sales propositions and new products/models generating incremental revenues
· Provide accurate and timely new business forecasting.
· Implementation of the Sales and Marketing strategy for Client.
·Deep dive analysis on customer proposals and product modelling.
·Drive new business revenue and manage the renewal of existing business through developing and maintaining strong customer relationships.
·Mentor, manage and train sales and product professionals in team.
· Provide accurate and concise reports and data to the Head of Sales, and others inside and outside the organization.
· The employee must live Client’s Core Principles and work proactively in a customer- related way in accordance with adopted procedures and best practice.
· The employee shall comply with the provisions of health, safety and environment legislation in Nigeria, and shall also comply with Client’s policies and procedures including occupational health and safety and wellness policies, and any modifications to any policy that may be introduced from time to time.
·The employee shall perform any other duty as directed by line management
·The employee shall ensure that confidentiality is respected and maintained always.
· Supervise, motivate and manage the performance of specific Key Account Manager(s)
· Proactively identify and resolve personnel issues in conjunction with Human Resources
· Develop and retain staff, partnering with Head of Sales and Human Resources.
· Provide disciplined performance management for team. Communicate annual goals, perform formal and informal performance reviews, and ensure changes and updates are communicated in a timely and professional manner.
· Create strong collaborative team environment.
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
· Wireless infrastructure product design and price modelling.
· Project Management.
· Advanced Negotiation Skills.
· Financial Management.
· Customer Relationship Management.
· Sales and Marketing principles.
· Ability to work effectively across many internal functional groups to optimize product offerings, create a seamless customer experience and resolve issues.
· Ability to identify strong talent and build individual and management capability.
· Excellent planning and implementation skills; ability to effectively manage priorities for self and team to meet business requirements and deadlines in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
· Ability to identify key contacts for follow up; excellent ability to communicate project status updates to team and cross-functionally to ensure understanding.
· Excellent strategic and problemsolving skills to effectively influence decision making in key negotiations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
·Sales and Marketing Degree and post-graduate qualification, preferably a Master’s Degree.
·12 years sales and marketing experience in shared wireless infrastructure and in the telecommunications industry; Regional/global sales experience preferable
· 5+ years senior management experience
Approximately 70% performed in climate-controlled internal office environment working under normal office conditions. Approximately 30% travel may be required within Nigeria and its regions and outside Nigeria where needed in support of the position’s responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; walk; use hands and finger to feel and handle; reach with arms and hands; talk and hear. While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, and crouch; lift weight or exert a force up to a maximum of 25 pounds.
We are a dynamic organization in a rapidly changing industry. Accordingly, the responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in accordance with the Company’s business needs. More specifically, the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
The incumbent must be flexible as there may be workweeks that require more than 40 hours to ensure the positions expectations and responsibilities are met.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org