Web/Graphics Designers Job Requirements
· Required: experience with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, CSS, Corel Draw
· Mastered composition techniques (multiple elements and interactive pieces) in producing polished final pieces (i.e., attention to detail, good knife).
· Comprehensive computer photo-retouching and image development skills.
· Demonstrated complete understanding of color theory and color relationships; typographic terms that identify type forms and the specifications required to refer to typographic settings (i.e., points, leading, picas, kerning, tracking, cap-height, x-height etc.); perspective and space relationships; page composition and grid structures.
· Knowledge of the print production process, production techniques, and correct disking
· Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
· Must have excellent oral and written communication skills with computer proficiency.
· Create all graphics collateral for project web portal and social media sites
· Practical Experience in creating and maintaining Websites with clear evidence is MANDATORY.
Note: All candidates should possess relevant qualification with nothing less than 2 years’ work experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to email@example.com