Comercio Partners is recruiting for fulltime Data Centre NOC Engineer.
Comercio Partners, is a limited-liability company in Nigeria with core business in trading fixed income securities and equities as well as providing financial advisory and assets management services to domestic and international investors in the Sub-Saharan African capital market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Centre NOC Engineer
- The role of the accountant is to look after the business books as well as handle, prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data and financial transactions of the business.
- The accountant will also recommend financial actions by analyzing information and preparing financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within the company.
The following is a list of responsibilities for the Accountant:
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data, preparing reports.
- Prepares budget and financial forecasts
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Reconciles financial reports to database systems.
- Assists in the development of responses to internal and external audit requests.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Data Centre Technicians provide monitoring, problem escalation, job scheduling and tape management services for the various client’s Data Centres.
- The Data Centre Operations team monitors IT applications 24x7x365.
- Rack, cable and inventory network and server equipment
- Understand, learn and apply diagnostic methods to troubleshoot datacentre equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair server and network hardware at the physical layer Repair servers (replace hard drives; replace bad sticks of RAM, MoBo’s, etc.)
- Physically assist in moving and racking equipment as directed for special projects
- Processing RMAs to replace server or racked equipment components
- Perform equipment installs and moves (servers, network appliances, etc.)
- Maintain asset inventory in an automated computer system
- Un-rack and decommission equipment as necessary
- Work with other groups to identify areas to enhance uptime and reduce time to resolve problems
- Helpdesk ticketing experience
- Experience meeting or exceeding Service Level Agreement
- Other tasks as required by management
- Knowledge of Dell / Huawei Blade servers
- Knowledge of VMware (vSphere, vBlock, vCloud, vShield Edge, NSX)
- Knowledge of Solarwinds
- Knowledge of WhatsUp Gold
- Knowledge of Dell Openmanage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
5 Positions - Not Specified
3 Positions - Not Specified