West African Cotton Co. Ltd. is a subsidiary company of Tropical General Investments Limited, a reputed group founded by European investors. The group is well diversified into Agro Allied, manufacturing and trading operations in Nigeria, Benin Republic and Ghana . The Group has invested in two modern ginneries,one at Funtua,Katsina state and Gombe state. Both companies have extended generous support in terms of finance,improved seeds and other natural and logistics to farmers over the years.
West African Cotton Company (WACOT) Limited is a part of TGI Group. Our business includes but are not limited to rice milling, soya milling, production of fertilizer and other agro-chemicals, sesame hulling which are exported to Asia and Europe, trade in grains such as maize, sorghum and groundnuts. We currently support the production of soya, rice, sesame, cotton, and maize as part of our out-growers initiative. WACOT has several MOU's in place to aid its contribution to the fastest growing Nigerian sector- agriculture.
Our employees have the chance to develop highly rewarding careers while making contributions in their communities.
We seek a Documentation Officer to join our team.
- To manage all export documentation functions of the company from Pre-shipment, shipping and clearing activities
- Develop and maintain systems for storage and retrieval of document
- Close co-ordination with Logistics Team / WH for 3rd party inspection documents and tracking movement of goods
- Maintain the integrity of working documents and update documentation at intervals
- Generate reports on shipments
- Preparation of Post - shipment documents - Invoice / packing list / COO /Bill of lading / any other documents required
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in SAP
- Proficient in excel, knowledge of export laws and procedures
- Ability to work in a team and deliver as per timelines
- Ability to collaborate and work with cross-functional teams
- Notable attention to detail
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: 16 Wemco Rd, Ogba, Ikeja
WACOT Limited as part of TGI Group. our business includes but are not limited to rice milling, soya milling, production of fertilizer and other agro-chemicals, sesame hulling which are exported to Asi...Know More about Wacot Limited