Young Readers Library is recruiting for fulltime Early Years Teacher.
Young Readers Library - A book club that ignites the reader within your child, builds language, vocabulary, Comprehension among other skills.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Early Years Teacher
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, imaginative and energetic Early years teachers, capable of gaining a child's full potential.
- Early years teachers who will Nurture and develop the knowledge, abilities, and social skills of children from three to five years old and help prepare them for primary school education.
- Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework
- Plan rich and stimulating learning activities that achieve good progression
- Ensure effective teaching of the whole class and of group and individuals within the whole class setting, so that learning objectives are met and pupils learning time is used efficiently
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
- Organising and supervising play and work activities
- Maintaining records, monitoring and recording weekly and termly progress report
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting