Dressmeoutlet.com is recruiting for fulltime Graphics & Web Development Officer.
Dressmeoutlet.com is Africa's foremost fashion-focused, quality-focused and customer-centric online retailer for high-quality Fashion & Beauty Products. With over 5,000 products to shop from, we retail various sophisticated styles from premium designers globally with over 40% of products retailed on Dressmeoutlet.com manufactured within Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Graphics & Web Development Officer
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Must have a minimum of B.Sc in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Computer Engineering or a related field with selfinitiated or professional experience in web applications.
- Must be strongly knowledgeable and experienced in PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS3 and other programming languages.
- Must be experienced with developing community and enterprise commercial sites. Further training will be provided
- Must have passion for photography and skilled in graphic design and software such as photoshop. Must have general IT knowledge.
- Must work towards being certified within 612 months of being hired prior to becoming a permanent Dressmeoutlet.com employee; if not already certified. Further details will be provided to candidates that qualify for interview.
- Must be very professional with excellent written and spoken English. Must be a leader, hardworking, independent, persevering, teamspirited and able to work very well with colleagues.
- Must send in samples of work and a portfolio list of prior developed websites.
- Competitive pay
- Excellent learning environment for solid professional and personal growth
- Company laptop, phone and other accessories necessary for work input/output
- Annual company/individual performancebased bonuses
- Flexible Minimum Working Hours and overtime pay. Flexible weekend extrapay for qualified employees.
- Mandatory companypaid trainings and courses
- Personal employee handbook & fulltime contract after 6 months of dedicated highperformance
- Opportunity to be a part of a unique, nontraditional, indigenous, highgrowth company.
- Other highperformance perks such as company discounts, product freebies, event invitations and free snacks/tea during working hours.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae introduction letter or personal summary or cover letter and Samples of your work/certificates where applicable, to:email The specific job opportunity being applied for MUST be noted in the email subject.
- Your Curriculum Vitae must have your age/D.O.B. Internship candidates must be no older than 23 years old.
- Please make sure your application is detailed enough for the Reviewer to understand your background and how you would fit in perfectly at Dressmeoutlet.com.
- Please do not apply if you are not currently based in Lagos, Nigeria except you have the means to attend an immediate interview if invited and you have accomodation in Lagos close to the Island.
- All applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interviews start immediately for qualified candidates. Ensure Jobs@Dressmeoutlet.com is added to your address book to receive your interview invitation in your inbox as essential to avoid missing your interview date.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: Lagos
Dressmeoutlet.com is a foremost etailer for high-quality fashion products, health & beauty products and home-goods. With up to 10,000 products to shop from, we retail various sophisticated styles ...Know More about Dressmeoutlet.com
Employees said "Its the "BEST" place to work".
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting