- Candidates should possess a higher degree, preferably a PhD/Fellowship.
- All interested candidates Must be Computer literate and possession of current practising licence is mandatory
Condition of Service
As contained in the approved conditions of service for staff of the University
Salary and Allowance
Salary and allowances are as obtainable in the Nigerian Public Universities. An enhanced welfare package is also in place to attract the best in the education sector. This includes payment of clinical supplementary by the University and allowances as Honorary Consultants to medically qualified staff appointed by UNIMED Teaching Hospital.
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twenty (20) copies each of their Application and Curriculum Vitae in the following format to the address below:
- Post Desired
- Full names with Surname in bold
- Date and Place of birth
- State of Origin
- Marital Status
- Number and ages of Children
- GSM Number
- E-mail address
- Educational Institutions attended with Dates
- Academic/Professional Qualifications with Dates and awarding bodies
- Present Position with Dates
- Work Experience
- List of Scholarly-publications, if any
- Names and addresses of three (3) Referees, one of whom must be the recent Head of Department.
In addition to submitting twenty (20) copies of Application, Resume and photocopies of credentials, applicants should request reports from three (3) referees in support of the applications to be forwarded directly to:
The Ag. Registrar,
University of Medical Sciences,
Laje Road, Ondo City,