Blue Sea Drill Oil & Gas Limited is recruiting for fulltime Offshore Rigger .
Blue Sea Drill Oil & Gas Limited, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Title: Offshore Rigger
Location: Any-City, Nigeria
- Offload and back load materials.
- Align, level, and anchor machinery.
- Erect pipes, structures, supports, valves, etc.
- Select cables, ropes, pull-up, winches, blocks and sheaves according to weight and size of load to be moved.
- Attach pull-ups and blocks to fixed overhead structures, such as: beams, ceilings, and gin pole boom with bolts and clamps.
- Attach loads with grappling devices, such as: loops, wire ropes, and chains to crane hook.
- Load testing of cranes.
- Inspect all rigging equipment for potential safety hazards.
- Give direction to operator engaged in hoisting and moving loads, to ensure safety of workers and material handled.
- Determine load weights in accordance to lifting capacities to prevent overload.
- Set up braces and rigs hoisting equipment.
- Other duties assigned.
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Valid TWIC card
- Pass all pre-employment requirements: Physical, Drug Screen, Weld Testing, etc.
- Knowledge of rigger equipment, loading capacities, and signals.
- Understanding of load distribution and lift capacity.
- Follow oral and written instructions.
- Offshore Rigging: 2 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
10 Positions - Not Specified