Rosetti Pivot Limited, is an EPC Company that is fully committed to developing the Nigerian Human Capital and existing facilities in accordance with the Nigerian Content Act; and who offer world class services through local design, fabrication, manufacturing and supplying of platforms and systems for the Oil and Gas industry.
We are in search of qualified and multi-talented professionals to fill up the position below:
Job Title: Project Quality Manager
Hierarchically (functionally) reporting to: QA/QC Manager
Hierarchically (operationally) reporting to; Project Manager
- Define, plan and implement the Project Quality Management System; with the supervision of the QA/QC Manager;
- Supervise and coordinate all project QA/QC activities e.g. the-Inspection and Testing activities etc; monitor the schedule of activities and the budget communicated;
- Work as interface with external Quality Inspectors (Client, Third Parties and Certification Institutions) for all inspection and quality control activities regarding the Project;
- Plan and carry out project quality audits, support nonconformities, resolutions and whenever necessary, issue the necessary improvement and corrective actions;
- Work as interface with the Procurement Department to verify and approve the documents issued by the Vendor, the materials certificates and vendor dossiers, that shall be included in the Final Dossier;
- Ensure that the project QA/QC personnel are trained and qualified to perform their activities.
Min Required Experience: 10 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Requirements, Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in relevant Engineering discipline;
- 10+ years of experience and 3+ years of experience in similar role in Oil & Gas sector, particularly in EPC project’s environment; especially as related to structural & piping disciplines (requirements for material, welding, NDE); installation, testing, mechanical completion and commissioning of Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical equipment and systems; and coating and anti-corrosion discipline;
- Knowledge and training in the ISO 9001 Series standards and in other equivalent internationally recognized quality management standards; as well as experience as Internal Lead Auditor;
- Knowledge and experience with main standards applicable to Oil & Gas projects (e.g. API, ISO EN, ASME, AWS, Clients standards, etc.);
- Experience in dealing with Third Party to obtain certification/declaration of conformity according to project requirements;
- Experience in defining Project Final Dossier structure and managing their compilation up to final review with clients;
- Good skills in Microsoft Office Suite;
Application Closing Date
24th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Credentials to email Clearly stating the "Job Title" as the Subject of the mail.
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence. Only eligible candidates will be contacted.