Oracle Nigeria is recruiting for fulltime Support Renewal Representative.
Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
Job Title: Support Renewal Representative
- Reports to Director, Customer Success Manager for Sub Saharan Africa. Position is located in Lagos, Nigeria
- No direct reports
- Works as part of the Support organization contracts Renewals team
- Deliver to set renewal booking target and specific KPI’s.
- Will be responsible for Renewing Support Contract for both Hardware & Software
- Performing Quality Assurance on regional Support renewals business
- Maintain Good relations between Oracle, its customers and business partners
- Presenting quotations to clients and manage them through the approval process
- Maintaining Support Renewal forecasts and Oracle Service Contracts system (OKS)
- Building and maintaining relationships with decision makers in the designated Accounts
- Executing sales activities (e.g. presentations)
- Maintaining Account plans for Top Accounts
- Negotiating and commercial management of designated Accounts
- Managing the bid process through to closure
- Ensuring client issues are escalated to the relevant parties within Oracle
- Positioning the value of Support to customers
- Working with designated Partner organizations on specific opportunities and renewals
- Work closely with existing Renewal Reps in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Build and maintain relationships within Support and across Lines of Business.
- Write approval requests, where necessary, in compliance with Oracle standards.
- Obtain appropriate management approvals.
- Ensure the contracts are legally compliant and commercially viable
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities and key contacts in the Account
- Produce regular and accurate forecasts as requested by the Service Sales Director. Ensure OKS is updated daily.
- Maintain a breadth of knowledge of Oracle’s products and Services
- Operate in line with Oracle’s business processes and procedures
Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Credibility, attention to detail
- Decision Making
- Personal Drive, results orientation
- Influencing and negotiating
- Customer Focus
- Building effective customer relationships with mid management and C level
- Effective written and oral communication in business French and English
- Business Acumen
- Organizational sensitivity and awareness
- Minimum 5 Years experience in IT Market
- Excellent Local and English Language
- Ability to travel & to work under pressure
- Excel, Financial tools competency
- Oracle Support Market knowledge
- Knowledge of sales cycle and process
- Experience of Service Selling.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Oracle Nigeria
- Type: Public
- Headquarters: Victoria Island Lagos
The Oracle Corporation is an American global computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood City, California. The company primarily specializes in developing and marketing database software...Know More about Oracle Nigeria
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
8 Positions - Not Specified
4 Positions - Not Specified