Are you a creative content writer? Do you have a passion for entertainment? Would you like a flexible, well-paid job that gives you the freedom to work from your own space?
Perhaps, you would you like to become a part of one of Nigeria's fastest growing entertainment blogs? As we continue our growth, we are in need of dedicated, talented, determined and motivated writers to revolitionise the world of entertainment blogging.
Hitvibes is owned by two friends and it has grown over the years to become one of the most visited websites in South Africa. We initially started the website as an African music portal but decided to focus on one specific region as tasks became overwhelming.
We have recently launched Naijaturnup in order to cater for the Nigerian music industry which means that we need extra writing hands, we are hereby seeking a reliable, stable and excellent writer to join us as we build Naijaturnup.
In as much as the job is a work-from-home offer, we require candidates who are professional and will take the job as a full-time priority. Our rules are indeed flexible as well and 100% original content is our watchword - nothing like copy & paste plagiarism in our lingo.
Min Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Creativity is the goal, but a fast-learner would be appreciated
- Previous blogging or writing experience
- You must have 24 hours access to the internet, laptop/PC and a mobile phone in order to be successful and efficient on this job
- Your geolocation does not really matter as everything would be carried out electronically
- Your familiarity with WordPress is an advantage but is not important as we can assist while you get your hands dirty with it
- Overall hunger, zeal and determination to grow with us is a priority.
If you are available and willing to take on this job, kindly send your CV and portfolio with examples of previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, note that we reserve to right to contact only interesting candidates.