The Concept Group is recruiting for fulltime Fleet Maintenance Officer.
To oversee the day-to-day fleet operational activities such as drivers’ management and vehicle management (which include maintenance and tracking).
Min Required Experience: 1 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all vehicles and equipment
- Create and schedule a preventative maintenance program.
- Maintains a complete inventory system through recording of all expenditures and income of each repair parts and supplies
- Monitor vehicle utilization and evaluation of vehicle specifications.
- Enforce safety practices and procedures and ensures drivers receive appropriate safety training.
- Assist in the development of the fleet departments budget to include a review of past year expenses and income
- Recommend all fleet purchases, including parts and tools
- Examines reports for accuracy on each vehicle repaired and writes reports on the vehicles repaired
- Assist Asset Disposal Officer in coordinating the acquisition, management and disposal of fleet vehicles.
- Checks all repair work performed in shop for completeness. This includes physical inspections and road tests before vehicle is turned back to user departments.
- Participate in the recruitment and selection of maintenance personnel as required
Candidate must have a technical background in automobiles or mechanical engineering.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
About The Concept Group
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: 32 Montgomery Road, Yaba, Lagos.
We are a holding company for three innovative and standard redefining subsidiaries: Rosabon Financial Services - Award winning bespoke finance company, Concept Nova - one of Nigeria's fastest-grow...Know More about The Concept Group
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
6 Positions - 2 Locations