The primary responsibility of this position is to look after the Quality Management System (QMS) of the water production and packaging sections to achieve targeted productivity with all quality and legal compliances within budget.
Also, ensure plant operations proceed in accordance with the systems and procedure set and adhere to the production plans for the respective areas.
1. Implement systems and procedures to ensure manufacturing operations of the factory meets production plans, product quality and cost standards.
2. Ensure quality orientation and identify quality improvement programs to improve the cost effectiveness of the manufacturing process for the factory.
3. Ensure that appropriate Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) are developed and maintained for all aspects of the business.
Min Required Experience: 8 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Education and Experience
1. Must have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree/HND in Bio-Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering from a reputable institution. Possession of MBA will be an advantage.
2. Have minimum of 8 years’ experience in production and manufacturing operations in a water factory.
3. Must have strategic thinking acumen and be excellent team player.
4. Must be proficient in Microsoft suites, AutoCAD etc.