A dynamic and self-directed Marketing and Sales Manager within retail product knowledge, with focus on the south-south geo-political zone as the immediate catchment area. Must demonstrate ability to turn around the market share of the company.
· Responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing and sales plans for the company thereby attracting potential customers and retaining existing ones.
· Responsible for managing and coordinating marketing and staff, leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products and services and liaising with relevant media organizations and advertising agencies.
· Responsibility for brand management and corporate identity. Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing and sales campaigns.
· Appropriately engage consumers on social media.
· Maintain comprehensive database and take calculated risks based on data-driven analytics.
Min Required Experience: 8 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Education and Experience
· Must have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree/HND in Marketing, the Social Sciences or Liberal Arts from a reputable institution. Possession of MBA will be an advantage.
· Have minimum of 8 years’ experience as a Manager or Senior Supervisor, in the marketing and sales function in a manufacturing company.
· Must have strategic thinking acumen and be excellent team player.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft suites etc.