We are seeking a highly skilled, adaptable and reliable Marketing Personnel with experience in sales and marketing of animal feeds (poultry & fish feed).
In this role, you will be part of a dynamic team of professionals who plan and implement our sales and marketing activities. You will support the development and execution of profitable and effective customer engagement and multi-channel marketing activities that will drive customer acquisition, retention and cross-sell efforts in order to achieve commercial targets.
· Research, identify and build relationships with new clients.
· Supporting sales, lead generation efforts, forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
· Business development planning.
· Building brand awareness and positioning, present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
· Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
· Forecasting and reporting of weekly/monthly sales as well as key account plans.
· Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products and distribution channels.
· Evaluating and maintaining marketing strategies, directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
· Negotiating and agreeing purchase orders and contracts.
· Using knowledge of the market and competitors; identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions.
· Present new products/services and enhance existing relationships.
· Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
· Oversees creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects.
· Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
· Bachelor degree or Diploma in marketing, business administration from a recognized university.
· Minimum of 3 years related work experience in Sales and Marketing preferably in FMCG sector.
· Experience in distribution networking and channels.
· Must be willing to travel.
· Strong marketing skills
· Business sense and strategic thinking approach; Critical thinking, research capabilities, high level writing and communication skills
· Experience in customer relationship management, customer focused, understands the FMCG industry
· Must be capable of selling and leading in a fast paced environment.
· Networking and Ability to interact at highest level
· Interpersonal skills
· Initiative, Creativity and Imagination
· Tact and diplomacy
· Ability to work flexibly and under pressure
· Exceptional computer skills and awareness of digital/social media marketing strategies.