The Water Plant Treatment Officer maintains the water plant. This includes maintaining the water and sewer treatment plant and facilities.
1. Maintain the water treatment plant systems in order to ensure the availability of a clean water supply.
2. Maintain and operate the filtering and chemical treatment processes.
3. Inspect, service and repair components of the water treatment plant including water intakes, pipes, water storage vessels, chemical treatment equipment controls, circulation pumps, boilers, heat exchangers and valves.
4. Establish a preventive maintenance program.
Min Required Experience: 6 year(s)
Min Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE
Desired Courses: Not Specified
1. Excellent mechanical and technical skills.
2. Ability to operate and maintain water and sewer equipment and systems.
3. Team leadership and management skills.
4. Good computer skills.
Education and Experience
· Must possess minimum of National Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
· Must be familiar with modern water bottling machines or related equipment.
· Possess minimum 6 years’ experience in water treatment machine repairs and maintenance.