Vodafone Group Plc is one of the world's leading telecommunications groups, with a significant presence in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific through the Company's subsidiary undertakings, joint ventures, associated undertakings and investments.
Vodafone Group has entered into arrangements with network operators in countries where the Group does not hold an equity stake. Under the terms of these Partner Market Agreements, Vodafone and its partner operators co-operate in the marketing of global products and services with varying levels of brand association
Job Title: Voice Core Solution Architect - 000000217800
To design circuit switching network servicesand solutions through liaising with different business domains to capture business requirements and customer’s needs, the role include leading and managing virtual technology teams during the design and implementation of the new services and solutions, leading solution assurance with other technology domains throughout delivery phase and provide support for technology operations teams after new services and solutions are transitioned to operations.
Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- 5 to 8 years of experience in Mobile networks (GSM, 3G) and transport transmission inside a mobile operating company.
- Background in mobile network technology (design, implementation, support and roll out of services).
- Track record of solution design in a telecoms environment.
- Ability to develop workable product solutions to address the strategic imperatives of the business.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in electronic/telecommunications engineering.
- Deepunderstanding of protocols, call flow and products in mobile networks: GSM, 3G.
- Experienced in MSCs, MGs, VLR, HLRs STPs, VAS & IN products & services(SMS, USSD, with integration experience
- Deep understanding of protocols and products in transport: transmission, IP.
- Strong understanding of project managementskills (methodologies and tools) proven by a successful track record of project delivery.
- Type: Public
- Headquarters: London
Vodafone Group Plc is one of the world's leading telecommunications groups, with a significant presence in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific through the Company's subsidiary und...Know More about Vodafone Group Plc