Innovius Resources & Solutions Limited is recruiting for fulltime Chief Financial Officer.
Innovius Resources & Solutions Limited - Our client is an Engineering and Construction company providing services in oil and gas, civil works and water systems to a consistently growing client base consisting of some of the biggest players in the oil and gas industry and infrastructure subsector. The Company is headquartered in Warri, Delta State, Nigeria, but with operating bases in South West and the South-South regions. The Company seeks to hire professionals with cognate experience to join its team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Reference Number: IDM01
- Ensure effective management of the Company’s financial assets (liquid and fixed) to promote /achieve overall business goals and financial targets.
- Responsible for anticipating and controlling financial risks, through ensuring the constant availability of accurate and current financial information, and financial resources, in line with the Company’s business objectives.
- Authorise expenditure’ transactions in line with the Company’s approved authority limits.
- Coordinate timely preparation of the Companys financial statements, ensuring the statements reflect the Company’s financial position and comply with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate the development of the Company’s corporate budget, and the allocation/distribution of financial resources.
Min Required Experience: 12 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Qualification, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- First degree in Accounting or related discipline,
- Professional accounting certification e.g ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA or other relevant higher business degree with proven analytical and qualitative accounting/ finance competencies.
- At least, twelve (12) years cognate experience, of which at least five (5) years should beat senior management level.
- Advanced financial and accounting knowledge, including in depth understanding, of multinational and Nigerian accounting and financial reporting standards
- Must be familiar with financial reporting and controls, and best-in-class electronic payment systems for the oil & gas industry.
- Strong business acumen, maturity and tact. including the ability to relate with highest levels of management of financial institutions and financiers.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- In addition to the function-specific requirements, candidates must be fluent in English language and have the ability to communicate professionally at all levels within the Company.
- Candidates must possess very good planning, presentation, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Successful candidates must be willing to work in any part of Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to email quoting the position being applied for and the reference number as subject of the mail.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
4 Positions - 2 Locations
2 Positions - Not Specified