Before you start your application process, it is advisable that you go through the following requirements list to know what you will need to complete your application successfully:
Candidates must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution of higher learning in any of the following disciplines; Law, Medicine, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Laboratory Science, Psychology, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Insurance/Actuarial Science, Computer Science, Information and Communication Technology, Physical and Health Education, Accounting, Management Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Mass Communication, Social Sciences and Humanities.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Applicants should not be more than 30 years old
- Be Nigerian by birth
- Not be less tha 18 years or more than 30 years old in 2018 (35 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and articulated vehicle drivers.
- Be single
- Not be less than 1.64 metres for male and 1.61 metres for females in height
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres MEN only
- Be physically and mentally fit for para-military services.
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be free from any form of financial embarrasment, be of good character and must not have been convicted if any criminal offence.
Applicants should NOTE that;
- Computer literacy and possession of valid driver's license shall be an added advantage for all cadres
- Any Certificate or qualification not declared or tendered at the tome of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the Corps
- Anyone found to have submitted false document(s) would be disqualified and prosecuted.
- Double entries will be disqualified
- Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practicing licenses while Legal Officers must have been called to bar.
- Higher Diploma (HD) and Diploma obtained from University would not be accepted.
- Shprtlisted applicants would be required to take a Computer Based Examination to be conducted by JAMB
- Shortlisted applicants would be required to undergo drug test with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
For all Enquiries call 122 (Toll free), 08077690361, 08077690362 or email email@example.com
Signed Deputy Corps Marshall (Admin & Human Resources) Federal Road Safety Corps
Method of Application
Application is online through recruitment.frsc.gov.ng (Click the apply button below). Shortlisted applicants will be required to come along with print out of the form as well as the acknowledgement slip for screening
Submission of Applications
Applications should be submitted online within six (6) weeks of this publication
CLICK APPLY BUTTON BELOW to Get started