Rossland Screening Solution is recruiting for fulltime Field Agronomist.
Rossland Screening Solution - Our client, a multinational petrochemical and fertilizer producing company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Agronomist
- Work with Agro-dealers and retailers for order generation and relationship building
- Work with Project Agronomists to meet the needs and requests of customers
- Interact and engage with agro dealers and retailers to understand their needs; recommend agro-dealers and retailers to be appointed in your place of posting
- Design and implement project activities including the development of work plans and implementation of such to achieve sales targets.
- Assuring quality control of project activities, including supporting fielded teams, reviewing work deliverables, and providing value-added feedback.
- Conduct research and development research reports, technical notes and related project activities.
- Management of project budgets and activity resources.
- Maintain positive relationships with partners and client.
- Provide market intelligence on developments in the fertilizer and inputs market place and send regular reports to Supervisor
- New business activities including but not limited to technical writing and strategy development. Mentoring of Agronomists on new business activities.
- Contributions to corporate systems and procedures development, support of the senior management, and willingness to support the improvement of office as a whole.
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- B.Sc or Master's in Agronomy, Agricultural Science or any related Field
- Certificate/Experience in Marketing, especially agricultural products
- 2-4 years relevant working experience
- Candidates from Agro-Allied companies are encouraged to apply
- Good communication skill
- Must be well rounded in Fertilizer production, application and creating awareness to local farmers within specified areas.
- Can Speak Hausa Properly
- Must be willing to Work anywhere across the country
- Must be a resident in the Northern Part of Nigeria
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to email using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting