Paystack, Nigeria’s leading Online Payment gateway is hiring for various positions. Paystack currently processes over over $10 million for over 9,000 Merchants, including MTN, Taxify, Domino’s Pizza, Smile Communications, Opera, God is Good Motors, Axa Mansard Insurance, and many others.
Paystack offers some interesting perks that might interest you. They are: Competitive Salary, Full Medical Coverage, New MacBook Pro, Catered Lunch, Housing Support , Smart and kind colleagues who’re invested in your growth.
About the Sales Manager - Government & Banks Role
- As a Sales Manager, you’ll drive Paystack’s future growth engine by building relationships with prospective clients and turning them into happy Paystack users.
- You’ll handle the full sales cycle specifically for large corporates and banks.
- You will own the relationship and be the main point of contact with some of Paystack’s largest merchants, identify new business opportunities, and work to increase market share and adoption of Paystack within your target sectors.
- You are an adept salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including CTO, COO, and CFO.
- You have an understanding of the buyer journey and can lead short, single stakeholder deals as well as complex multi-party sales in a highly consultative manner.
- You are used to building value in competitive situations and enjoy working on products that require deep product understanding, combined with technical knowledge.
- We’ve pioneered a new era of simple, powerful technology tools for businesses in Africa, and as we prepare for a period of accelerated growth, we’re looking to you to help generate a healthy pipeline of some of the best businesses of the continent.
- And you’ll do all this while working extremely closely with a tight-knit team of creative problem solvers who’ll value you, give you the opportunity to meet high expectations, and who’ll actively create a supportive, nurturing space within which to accelerate your career.
- This is a full-time role is based in Paystack’s headquarters in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria and you’ll report directly to the Head of Merchant Acquiring and Business Expansion.
What You'll Be Doing
As a Sales Manager (Corporates & Banks), you’ll:
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close for large corporates and banks
- Own a named account list and develop outbound plans for creating, nurturing, winning and expanding business within your target sectors
- Build and maintain relationships with key executives and operational teams
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
What it takes to succeed at this role
- 3+ years of sales experience, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance
- Able to understand complex technical requirements and craft solutions across multiple products
- Strong presentation skills, particularly for in-person meetings with multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to lead complex negotiations
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in technology
While this is NOT strictly required, it would be a plus if you:
have previous experience in the banking, payments, or credit card industry
- Competitive salary
- Full medical coverage
- MacBook Pro
- Housing assistance
- Gym membership
- Free lunch
- Smart, kind colleagues who’re invested in your growth