Paystack, Nigeria’s leading Online Payment gateway is hiring for various positions. Paystack currently processes over over $10 million for over 9,000 Merchants, including MTN, Taxify, Domino’s Pizza, Smile Communications, Opera, God is Good Motors, Axa Mansard Insurance, and many others.
Paystack offers some interesting perks that might interest you. They are: Competitive Salary, Full Medical Coverage, New MacBook Pro, Catered Lunch, Housing Support , Smart and kind colleagues who’re invested in your growth.
About the Product Partnerships Manager Role
- As the Product Partnerships Manager at Paystack, your primary responsibility is to execute strategic projects that involve partners such as local card schemes, acquiring and issuing banks, local regulating bodies and more.
- To succeed in this role, you must be a product-minded business development leader with excellent people management skills.
- You must be empathic enough to care about how your work affects our merchants, their customers, and the rest of the company.
- You must actively enjoy figuring out solutions where there is no playbook, thrive while working under minimal supervision, and adaptable enough to take on new functions as the need arises.
- We’ve pioneered a new era of simple, powerful technology tools for businesses in Africa, and as we prepare for a period of accelerated growth, we’re looking to you to help execute some of the most important payments product and business development initiatives in the company, on behalf of our portfolio of some of the performing businesses on the continent.
- And you’ll do all this while working extremely closely with a tight-knit team of creative problem solvers who’ll value you, give you the opportunity to meet high expectations, and who’ll actively create a supportive, nurturing space within which to accelerate your career.
- This is a full-time role is based in Paystack’s headquarters in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria and you’ll report directly to the Product Partnerships Lead.
What You'll Be Doing
As the Product Partnerships Manager, you will:
- Execute strategic projects that involve partners such as local card schemes, acquiring and issuing banks, local regulating bodies and more
- Develop new partnerships to support additional payment methods on Paystack
- Support internal teams by serving as a payments domain expert and act as a liaison between Paystack and product partners
- Represent Paystack in high value negotiations as well as industry events
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- You should have extensive experience in the payments space
- Proven background in negotiating deals
- Strong product instinct and ability to identify opportunities for Paystack to leverage partners’ existing and in-development products, as well as the ability to collaborate with internal teams to build world-class features for our users
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills. Ability to influence senior stakeholders across organizations and borders.
- Ability to prioritize competing demands while working on complex problems
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and drive towards an optimal outcome
- Competitive salary
- Housing assistance
- Full medical coverage
- MacBook Pro
- Gym membership
- Free lunch
- Smart, kind colleagues who’re invested in your growth
Application Deadline: 11:59 PM on May 27th
In your application:
- Please attach your CV / Resume
- Attach a Cover Letter - your cover letter should explain how your skills and experiences make you uniquely qualified to excel in this role.
- Answer the accompanying application questions - there'll be further instructions about how best to answer these questions on the application page