Innovius Resources & Solutions Limited is recruiting for fulltime Project Manager - Civil.
Innovius Resources & Solutions Limited - Our client is an Engineering and Construction company providing services in oil and gas, civil works and water systems to a consistently growing client base consisting of some of the biggest players in the oil and gas industry and infrastructure subsector. The Company is headquartered in Warri, Delta State, Nigeria, but with operating bases in South West and the South-South regions. The Company seeks to hire professionals with cognate experience to join its team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Project Manager - Civil
Reference Number: IDM02
- Coordinate supervision of the road and bridge construction works and provide technical guidance and mentorship to the team members.
- Lead project teams, coordinate resources and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders to deliver pre-agreed project objectives.
- Provide up-to-date information on project status to all stakeholders
Min Required Experience: 15 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Qualification, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil / Structural Engineering
- A postgraduate degree will be an added advantage degrees. Minimum 15 years relevant engineering experience is required, with at least, seven (7) years in leadership roles in F.PC project.
- COREN license or an equivalent engineering license is required
- Candidate must have relevant skills ut project management and strong bridge construction background.
- Possession of excellent MS Office package skills. He/she must be conversant with Engineering software packages.
- In addition to the function-specific requirements, candidates must be fluent in English language and have the ability to communicate professionally at all levels within the Company.
- Candidates must possess very good planning, presentation, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Successful candidates must be willing to work in any part of Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to email quoting the position being applied for and the reference number as subject of the mail.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
11 Positions - Not Specified