- Prospective candidates must be holders of PhD in any of the following disciplines; Agricultural Engineering, Forestry Resources Management, Horticulture and Landscape Technology, Crop Production, Agricultural Extension and Management Agricultural Economics or any other related discipline.
- Prospective candidates must have a minimum of 10 years teaching/research experience in a Research Institute, College of Forestry Mechanization or any other related discipline.
- Applicants must not be below the rank of Chief Research Officer/Senior Lecturer and must be registered members of professional bodies relevant to their discipline.
- Prospective candidates must demonstrate ability to offer Academic/ Administrative leadership and be able to show evidence of at least four (4) additional publications in reputable journals and three (3) other Conference/Seminar papers since their last promotion.
Terms of Appointment
- A single term of 5 years only (Non renewable)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit the following:
- (10) type written copies of their Curriculum Vitae which must include their telephone numbers and e-mail addresses; and An electronic copy (soft copy) either on a CD or in a flash drive.
- Applicants should inform 3 referees to send character/professional reports on them to the Institute marked “confidential’, not later than the closing date
All applications and referees reports should be marked “Application for the position of College Provost” at the top left corner of the envelope and addressed in the manner below:
The Executive Director/Governing Board Secretary,
Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria,
Jericho Hill, Jericho,
Ibadan, Oyo State,