· Source new sales opportunities through lead generation, follow-up, outbound cold calls and emails to prospective clients.
· Maintain and expand your database of prospects.
· Closing sales in-person or via phone calls
· Cold calls to arrange meetings with potential clients
· Manage, track, and follow-up on leads/potential customers
· Respond to emails and phone inquiries
· Email Marketing
· Using a script to emphasize features, benefits, prices, and promos of the company's products to prospective clients and provide answers to the common question regarding same.
· Supporting marketing efforts such as exhibitions and other events.
· Handle inbound, unsolicited prospects call and convert into sales.
· He / she is expected to carry out other tasks as assigned by the management
· Experience in working with sales CRM software.
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE
Desired Courses: Not Specified
· At least a B.Sc. / HND holder.
· He/she must have at least two or three years working experience in the real estate, sales and/or customer service industry.
· He/she must have knowledge of the real estate market
· Excellent verbal communication, listening and presentation skills.
· Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
· Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
· Must have a good command of English and/any other indigenous language(s)
· Must be computer savvy.
· Must be smart and hardworking
· He/she must be able to work without supervision.