AAH ARENA is recruiting for fulltime Spa Therapist/Masseur Or Masseuse.
We are looking for a qualified Spa Therapist and Masseur or Masseuse to provide professional and engaging wellness therapies, facials and massage treatments to our clients. You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfil different client needs and objectives. Handling all massages as per our operational and treatment standards. Responsible for all massages and treatment related activities, and for the safety of the guests in the spa. Maintains appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform appearance and posture of himself/herself and all persons in the spa operation.
- Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner
- Maintain equipment and inventory of products
- Keep documentation and maintain clients files
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
- Perform opening and closing procedures.
- Schedule guest appointments.
- Arrange workstation, treatment room, and drapes.
- Promotes spa services to residents and guests.
- Monitor stock levels of oils and creams and ensures that par stock levels are maintained at all times.
- Provides individualised bodywork treatments that meet the guests needs and expectations.
- Be thoroughly familiar and able to recommend Spa products and treatments
- Obtains the basic medical history for a client, assesses any problems or conditions and suggests appropriate therapy based on current health of client.
- Assess guest needs and inquire about contraindications like any allergies, high blood pressure, and pregnancy before beginning the service.
- Maintains spa and treatment room appearance, cleanliness according to standard operating procedures.
- Set up and organise workstation with designated supplies, forms and resource materials; report shortages to supervisor.
- Be familiar with all spa packages, promotions, prices and rates.
- Ensures that a high standard of service is maintained at the spa.
- Provide massage services to guests using props and/or products.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment, Also use equipment only as intended.
- Anticipate guest's needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times and maintain client details and confidentiality.
- Try to resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction and inform the management about any incidents or guest complaints.
- Handle emergency procedures and report any accidents to your manager and security.
- Handle inappropriate guest behaviour as per standard operating procedures for Inappropriate conduct for guests and therapists.
- Frequently check with guest to promote comfort, safety and security throughout service.
- Fill out necessary reports or data at the end of each session.
- Attend all scheduled meetings, classes and training sessions; knowledge required within the Spa must be passed on to co-workers.
- Assists with washing and folding of all linens used in treatment rooms.
- Assists in all areas of recreation and leisure operation as and when required.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by management.
Min Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Min Qualification: Vocational
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Outstanding communication and listening skills
- Physically fit and in good health (strength is not a major requirement, but stamina is necessary).
- Have an enthusiasm and possess superb customer service skills
- Take pleasure in working with people and have an outgoing personality
- Caring, positive attitude to clients.
- Genuine interest in helping clients overcome their physical problems.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of deep meditation and relaxation
- High school diploma. Diploma or degree in a related field. Basic Computer skills.
- Minimum 2 year's massage experience in a luxury spa environment
- Proven work experience as a Spa therapist
- Hands on experience in massage techniques, manicures, pedicures, waxing and face/body therapies
- Experience in sales will be considered an asset
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: Rock and Rule Suite, Discovery Mall, 215 Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja
All about home is an online retailer with the aim and vision to become your number one one-stop shop in Nigeria. We are proud to announce that we have authentic products, best prices in the mark...Know More about Allabouthome
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
3 Positions - Not Specified