- The preferred candidate must be degree qualified and have an above average proficiency in the use of all Microsoft Office Suite tools.
- The role requires a functionary who has a high internal drive and can face all manners of challenges with equanimity.
- Prior experience in any area of administration while not a prerequisite will be an added advantage.
- This functionary must possess exceptional communication skills both and written and verbal.
- The role also requires an ability to manage a medium sized mid-level management team through the provision of appropriate guidance and supervision.
- He or she must also demonstrate an ability interpret corporate policy into a day to day administrative process and this will be done through the receipt of undiluted directives and to implement it in a wholesome manner.
- We insists on recruiting only candidates residing within the expanded vicinity of its operations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Package (containing the following below). The subject of the mail must be "Administrative Assistant/Ojodu".
Your application package must include the following attached using MS Word:
- Cover Letter (Addressed to ‘The HR Manager’).
- A Comprehensive and recent Curriculum Vitae.
- Passport Sized Photograph(Digital image preferred to scanned copy).
Note: Only interested and qualified candidates already residing in the following areas will be considered: Alagbole, Iju Ajuwon, Akute, Iju - Elliot, Iju - Ishaga, Matogun, Lambe.