Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and Finance with minimum of second class upper division, or Higher National diploma in Accounting with minimum of Upper Credit.
- A minimum of at least 3 years post qualification experience preferably in power industry.
- A recognized professional qualification (ACCA, ACA, and ANAN)
- A good working knowledge of the power industry.
- Good knowledge of audit procedures, including techniques, test and sampling methods involved in conducting compliance audits.
- Ability to observe and understand business processes and ensuring processes are documented completely and accurately.
- Possess an appropriate combination of technical expertise in fields such as auditing, energy industry, technology, operations, or investigations.
- Ability to give and follow instructions accurately and efficiently in asking clarifying questions to ensure work is directed wholly towards desired outcome.
- Solid understanding and ability to apply risk and control concepts.
- Ability to identify underlying cause of an issue raised.
- Good communication and report writing skills
- A good knowledge of computer applications
- A good analytical skills
- Executes effective and thorough application of all internal audit standards within assigned responsibility.
Application Closing Date
26th June, 2018 at 5:00pm GMT.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and a Cover Letter to email The application should be emailed as stated above, the subject of your email should be position applied for. Failure to follow the instruction will lead to disqualification of your application.
The cover letter should be addressed to:
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Plc,
1 Ziquinchor Street, Off IBB Way,
Wuse Zone 4,
Attention: The Director, Corporate Services.
Note: Only soft copy of applications will be treated.