Old Mutual Nigeria consists of a Life Assurance and General Insurance business and provides a wide spectrum of insurance solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate clients' circumstances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Retention Manager
Ref No: 1097/NIGE/EU/Client Retention Manager/Nigeria/270618
Start Date: 2018-06-27
- This role is individually strategically accountable for Customer Relationship Management in order to maximize Customer Retention, policy renewals and Customer Loyalty across the Life and General business.
- Manages the daily operations of the Retention team for RMM, Bancassurance and GI retail Business
- Direct and coordinate retention activities of the company
- Plan, coordinate and supervise activities on outbound calls to Customers informing them about the status of their RMM policies and renewable policies
- Develop processes that lead to enhanced cross selling and up selling to our customers
- Manage Customer data for the purpose of policy cross selling.
- Manage the team for performance
Key Result Areas
Business Retention Monitoring:
- Accountable for implementing a process that track and monitor policy retention levers to ensure Customers are retained within the business.
- Ensuring that premium collection methods are optimal, monitoring and enhancing the tracking criteria.
- Taking ownership for retention assumptions in calculation of financial results as well as forecasting during the year
- Plan, Direct and coordinate the daily work flow of customer interaction process (Customer engagement, keep-in touch) from policy inception till renewal.
Building new retention capabilities:
- Finding and implementing new premium collection functions that will assist the Retail Mass Market.
- Accountable for the Implementation of a Customer Retention Loyalty Scheme to maximise potentials for rewarding and retaining customers.
- Works with multiple departments to ensure processes adhere to good client retention practices
- Collaborate closely with the Sales, Operations, Finance, Marketing and IT teams in attending to Customers’ complaints and enquiries that arise from renewal retention
Client Retention strategy:
- Engages with business leaders at both strategic and tactical level on client retention processes.
- Engage with customers on Complaints resolution and policy cancellation requests
- Daily coordinate, supervise all failed premium payments by contacting customers through all the approved available communication options.
- Analyse Retention data, focusing on resolving root causes for an improved RMM persistency ratio through all relevant channels.
- Enhance the process of providing data feedback to all sales teams on premium collection status.
- Develop process improvement initiatives and manage projects that pertain to customer retention
- Analyze reports of findings from customer’s complaints and recommend appropriate measures to minimize reoccurrence of complaints.
- Develop process improvement initiatives and manage projects that pertain to customer retention.
- Communicates and consults with relevant stakeholders to ensure a significant impact of internal processes on client retention.
- Relationship building - Initiates, maintains and manages relationships with third parties in relation to client retention.
- Generates and anaylses reports on Retention tracking and improvements to Management
- Provides customer analysis to propose avenues for prospective business development initiatives.
- Works closely with business and team heads in the Retail Business
Consulting with business:
- Consult with business Heads to ensure all processes, customer touch points and systems support Customer Retention.
- Provide weekly reports for policy status trends on OIPA and TIA.
- Manages accounts within an operational budget for Customer Loyalty Scheme
Min Required Experience: 8 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree (as a minimum).
- Minimum of 8 years in a Customer Services role.
- Good knowledge of customer relationship manager system (CRM).
- Experience in a Supervisory role
- Insurance industry experience
- Knowledge of Life Insurance products
- I.T proficiency (good knowledge of MS packages – Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Very good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must have a passion for Sales / Business development
- Very good Presentation skills
Application Closing Date
11th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Use link to apply online