- Candidates must possess good Honours Degree in Engineering/Town Planning, Quantity Surveying/Architecture/Building or Building Technology with Fifteen (15) years relevant post qualification experience. The possession of relevant Master Degree is compulsory.
- Holder of HND in Engineering with eighteen (18) years post qualification experience plus a Master Degree in related field can also apply.
- Candidate must be a registered member of appropriate professional body with sound knowledge of AutoCAD.
Application Closing Date
3rd August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit thirty (30) copies of their detailed Applications which should include photocopies of Credentials (O' Level Result Inclusive) and signed Curriculum Vitae to be presented in the following order:
- Name in Full with Surname first (Boldly Written)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Address
- Current Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Academic/Professional QUALIFICATION (with Dates and Institutions)
- Statement of Experience including full details of former and present position
- Current Research
- List of Publications
- Other activities outside current employment
- Name, Address and Telephone Numbers of Three (3) Referees
- Telephone and E-mail Address (SELF)
- Proposed date of availability for duty if appointed.
Candidates should please include Three (3) self-addressed envelopes with Fifty Naira Only (N50:00) stamp on each. All Applications with Credentials should be addressed to:
Lagos State University,
Badagry Expressway, Ojo,
P. M. B. 0001,
Lagos State University Post Office, Ojo.
Submitted with supporting documents to:
The College Secretary,
Lagos State University College of Medicine,