Reboot is recruiting for contract Digital Media Advisor.
Reboot is a social impact firm dedicated to inclusive development and accountable governance. We help governments, foundations, and international organizations achieve their missions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Media Advisor
- We are seeking a consultant to serve as a Digital Media Advisor to work on a project aimed at supporting more accountable delivery of public goods and services for citizens in Nigeria.
- The Advisor will work closely with the Reboot Nigeria team and local partners to gather and analyze ICT and social media research and information related to project focal areas.
- The Advisor will use this information to implement projects in partnership with PERL and partner organizations and institutions.
- Additionally, the Advisor will be expected to provide training, input, and guidance on program planning, implementation and research.
- Experience or background in ICT and/or social media research and program implementation is required.
Duration of Commitment:
- The Advisor will start immediately and will work part-time for an initial contract period ending December 31, 2018, with the potential for extension dependent upon project needs.
- Consultants will be responsible for digital media related research, documentation, and technical support to Reboot's partners.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in desk and field research activities to inform project priorities and direction
- Coordinate research preparations, including travel arrangements and logistics;
- Lead research interviews and schedule respondents
- Participate in check-ins with local project staff in- person and with Reboot staff
- Participate in group synthesis of data;
- Support documentation of research findings and final outputs
- Assess digital media capabilities of local partners (media, civil society, government, etc);
- Review program concept notes and provide recommendations for integration of digital media;
- Support design and implementation of training of local partners (in media, civil society, government, etc).
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Successful candidates will bring a mix of skills and experiences to the role.
Ideal candidates have:
- A university degree in relevant field. An advanced degree preferred;
- 3 to 5 years relevant professional experience working on digital media related projects for governance, advocacy, consulting or media;
- Prior experience in managing relationships with stakeholders in government agencies, donor organizations, and/or NGOs;
- Excellent communication skills in English and needed local languages is necessary;
- Demonstrated interest in qualitative research;
- Computer proficiency (especially MS Office and Google apps) required;
- Willingness to travel, up to 15% or as needed.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Use link to apply online
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting