E-Terra Technologies Limited is the first indigenous electronic waste recycling company in Nigeria. Our area of specialty is the eco-friendly management of electronic waste (e-waste), hazardous and non-hazardous, using integrated state-of-the-art technologies.
Our business is more than collecting & gathering electronic waste (e-waste). The core business is the effective, eco-friendly management of e-waste utilizing cutting-edge technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Electronic and IT Engineer
- As an electronics engineer you'll design, develop and test components, devices, systems or equipment that use electricity as part of their source of power.
- These components include capacitors, diodes, resistors and transistors, Computers, phones and other Machinery for our operation.
- You may be involved at any stage of a project including the initial brief for a concept, the design and development stage, testing of prototypes and the final manufacture and implementation of a new product or system.
- You'll usually work in project teams with colleagues in other branches of engineering.
As an electronics engineer, you'll need to:
- Discuss proposals with clients
- Work with colleagues to design new systems, circuits and devices or develop existing technology
- Test theoretical design
- Write specifications and technical reports
- Follow defined development processes
- Systematically improve the detailed design of a piece of electronic equipment
- Ensure that a product will work with devices developed by others, can be made again reliably, and will perform consistently in specified operating environments
- Create user-friendly interfaces
- Ensure safety regulations are met
- Carry out project planning and prepare budgets
- Supervise technicians, craftspeople and other colleagues.
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Electronic Engineering.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering/Computer Engineering
- Membership of any Engineering professional body would be an added advantage.
- Complex problem-solving skills and a methodical mind
- Critical thinking
- Strong interest in technology
- Aptitude for maths
- Communications skills
- Strong IT skills
- Time management and an ability to priorities and plan work effectively.
Application Closing Date
6th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed Resume to email
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.