- Candidates for the position of a Professor Must demonstrate clear evidence of scholarship through considerable academic publications in the area of specialty and as well, have at least Ten years (10) Post-Doctoral Qualification/Fellowship [National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria, West African Postgraduate Medical College and other equivalent Fellowship/Qualification as applicable to the area of specialization] experience.
- In addition to qualification and experience in Teaching/Research in a University, Candidates Must also have demonstrable capacity to participate in inter/multi-disciplinary research, ability to provide academic leadership and reasonable administrative experience.
Application Closing Date
3rd August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit thirty (30) copies of their detailed Applications which should include photocopies of Credentials (O' Level Result Inclusive) and signed Curriculum Vitae to be presented in the following order:
- Name in Full with Surname first (Boldly Written)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Address
- Current Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Academic/Professional QUALIFICATION (with Dates and Institutions)
- Statement of Experience including full details of former and present position
- Current Research
- List of Publications
- Other activities outside current employment
- Name, Address and Telephone Numbers of Three (3) Referees
- Telephone and E-mail Address (SELF)
- Proposed date of availability for duty if appointed.
Candidates should please include Three (3) self-addressed envelopes with Fifty Naira Only (N50:00) stamp on each. All Applications together with Credentials should be addressed and forwarded with supporting documents to:
Lagos State University,
Badagry Expressway, Ojo,
P. M. B. 0001,
Lagos State University Post Office, Ojo,