Responsible for the provision of health, safety and environmental advice, information and guidance.
Ensuring that Company and legislative requirements are implemented fully
Carrying out extensive inspection on water and wastewater infrastructures by completing routine inspections and audits, including analysis of all health and environmental risk .
Responsible for the collection of water and effluent samples as its best practised
Submitting detailed reports about inspected facilities
Implementing work schedules as detailed by the Team Leader
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in the waste/ water/ environmental industry would be desirable but is not absolutely necessary
- Good report writing skills, proficient in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in or ability to quickly learn Autocad and Mapinfo
- Ability to quickly understand the technical and operational issues facing the water and waste water sector
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships within the existing team and amongst clients
- Strong drive, self-starter and ambition to grow a business and a team