MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Must be able to work long hours and all shift schedules that may require up to twelve
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping terminology and practices.
- Knowledge of automated account
- Technical / Business Skills
- MS Office Suite (Excel Advanced)
- The ability to understand
- Ability to Analyse and produce quality reports
- Ability to motivate others
- Ability to work under pressure
- Leadership and motivation
- Leadership Skills
- Sales & Marketing Skills
- Self Confidence
- Self motivated
- Stress Management
- Strong negotiation skills
- The ability to communicate effectively
- The ability to speak fluent English
- Time Management
Minimum Skills Required: Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft (MS) Windows utilities/tools, MS Excel, MS Word, etc.
Personal Qualities Skills Required for the Job: Compliance: adheres strictly to organizational/sector policies and procedures. Integrity and confidentiality, Acceptability: personal style not abrasive to colleagues or customers. Planning and organising: ability to establish efficient and appropriate course of action for self; strong organisational skills. Work standards, Practical learning, Detail Handling, Energy, Efficiency and effectiveness, Personal organisation and self-discipline, Punctuality, Attendance and Reliability.
Sales & Expense Report: Daily, Business Performance Report: Monthly, Quarterly,