TheBagShop.com.ng is recruiting for fulltime Manager Trainee.
Responsible for managing work teams and ensuring team goals are exceeded. (Entry Level Manager)
- Manages people, time and budgets.
- Balance business needs vs technical constraints.
- Maximize business benefit and asset of thebagshop while building great customer experiences.
- Identifies and closes revenue opportunities.
- Develops deep relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Identify growth opportunities.
- Develop and execute ideas.
- Identify & Manage logistics Partners to ensure our COD Operations is as fast and smooth as it should be.
- Monitor competitors online to identify impact of services and pricing on TheBagShop operations.
- Manage and motivate team members to ensure efficiency.
- Respond to customer complaints and comments.
- Initiate changes to improve the business.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Over 3 - 5 Yrs Marketing, Finance, HR or Operational experience.
- Strong Process Acumen.
- Strong Sense for Fashion Retail & Trends.
- Excellent People & Negotiation Skills.
- Customer Focus.
- Market Knowledge.
- Result Driven.
- Organized with Strong Attention to Detail.
- Good Coaching & Communication Skills.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
7 Positions - Not Specified