Famzy Nigeria Limited started business operations in 2003 in Nigeria with an onerous task of making the difference in product(s) quality and service delivery in the healthcare sector.
We stand for enhancement of the health of all the patients on our products; breaking new grounds in our noble profession; achieving excellence; and promoting relationship marketing.
Job Title: Marketing Development Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: Bsc / HND
Location: Benin, Aba, Port Harcourt and Calabar
Job Area: Pharmaceuticals
- To ensure the achievement of sales goals in territory by promoting FAMZY products and services to physicians and other medical personnel within assigned geography.
- Educate customers on the use, characteristics, advantages, indicated treatments and all other developments related to promoted products.
- Professionally represent FAMZY in the field and ensure high levels of visibility and customer satisfaction in territory.
- Maintain effective communication and relationships with key external and internal customers.
- Call on targeted physicians, hospitals, pharmacies, clinics, home-cares, Medical Laboratories and drug distributors to promote and educate on the use of FAMZY products through one-on-one meetings and presentations, professional education programs and other appropriate means.
- Responsible for ensuring high levels of call and field productivity; expected to meet and exceed expectations for call plans, with 5 days in the field each week, use adequate time for call planning and follow-up, preparing presentations, making appointments, etc.
- Execute Healthcare Marketing plans and business territory plan activities, and support customers using company resources and promotional activities as identified by Regional Sales Manager
- Coordinate promotional efforts with health care professionals across territory and formation of co-promotion alliance partners.
- Achieve quarterly sales goals within territory while adhering to all ethical sales practices and required regulations
- Ensure optimum strategy development using annual territory business plan and call activity reports.
- Responsible for accurately reporting sales activities, testing, territory expenses and submitting online and written reports as necessary by the deadline set forth and defined by FAMZY and the Regional Sales Manager.
- Appropriately manage and maintain all company equipment and promotional materials (company literature, product samples, etc) according to necessary company guidelines
- Attend to all company-sponsored sales and medical meetings as directed by company management (Plan Of Activities, National Sales Meetings, Regional and Local Meetings, etc)
- Significant travel is required and sometimes overnight travels.
- Applying for or accepting a Marketing Development Executive position assumes that appropriate travel and sleeping outside base town is not an obstacle.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Reports Directly to the Regional Sales manager.