Target Travels has been in existence since 1998 with an authorized share capital, fully equipped in accordance with International Air Transport Association (IATA) regulations and being managed by experienced personnel.
Target Travels Limited is recruiting for Strategic Marketer
As a key member, the marketer will work with the sector business team to develop a marketing strategy, define the target audience and develop an execution plan to increase awareness, reputation and consideration for our services and solutions for the industry. Across Nigeria, the markets we compete in demonstrate huge growth potential and strong competitors. Additionally, the marketer is accountable for campaign execution, sales-marketing integration, and industry marketing engines and must hold high standards in operational marketing excellence.
As a Strategic Marketer, you are a business leader and advisor first and foremost; a strong storyteller and savvy digital marketer with good industry expertise as a foundation. Your role is to take a customer-first, industry-centric, content-rich campaign approach with our activities in the market to elevate our brand and lead in your target vertical segment.
- Develop marketing strategy and niche programs that bring key line of business solutions to market and establish the company brand as an essential, respected travel and business partner for companies.
- Define a marketing strategy that opens up new revenue streams. Create a targeting strategy for top accounts and manage the marketing pipeline that aligns effectively to sales strategies and growth targets.
- Concept initiatives targeting top accounts to increase awareness for cross- and upsell opportunities and to accelerate purchase.
Marketing Campaign Execution
- Create industry relevant campaigns that generate conversations with buyers and influencers that support the overall business strategy and meet key marketing objectives (awareness, interest, purchase, and advocacy).
- Deliver fully integrated marketing campaigns leveraging a mix of tactics such as direct marketing, industry events, executive conferences, immersive customer experiences, social and press/analyst relations.
- Identify business opportunities via campaigns with and through partner marketing aligned to key priority campaigns.
- Execute customer-centric campaigns tailored uniquely to a target audience segment, such as a micro segment of the industry or a single account
Marketing Insights & Operational Excellence
- Apply strong, integrated marketing and communications management skills such as insights-driven strategies and execution and effective vendor/agency management.
- Develop and nurture strong sales-team partnerships with local and global marketing team integration.
- Provide regular analysis of the output of marketing campaigns, ROI analysis, FY goals and sales targets.
- Identification of industry trends and associated sales opportunities through gap analysis.
- Solid budget management, forecasting, and compliance.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Success in the role requires:
- A leader who will build trust as an advisor to the business, challenge the status quo, and prioritize programs based on strategic impact to the business
- A strong analytical mind in architecting a measureable, outcome-based marketing program
- A savvy networker and collaborator with the ability to earn credibility and influence among a complex group of stakeholders
- A resourceful marketing professional who can navigate a network of innovative suppliers and agencies to develop programs with a rich mix of marketing strategies
- An inspiring leadership approach and work ethic that builds and excites team members and drives growth collectively
- An appetite to know everything about your industry’s and customers’ challenges and opportunities with the ability to translate that knowledge into insightful, thought leadership-driven outreach to prospective and current customers
- A sharp understanding of the competitive landscape in the markets where our company focuses with the ability to identify areas of opportunities for growth
- An ability to direct the creation of compelling content and help tell rich, voice-of-customer stories in the market to represent
- A quick-thinker, agile, innovative, creative—both a visionary and the on-the-ground executor in a fast-paced environment
This role requires strong collaboration skills and the ability to work with all levels of the organization including senior leadership, third-party industry strategy groups and associations. You need to be decisive, resourceful, detail- and results-oriented; be innovative in your marketing approach while at the same time disciplined about measuring impact and effectiveness.
Experience & Qualifications
- Possess strong communication skills (written, verbal, analytical)
- Highly collaborative, proactive and innovative in the way of working
- At least 3 years of marketing experience including campaig management
- Good working knowledge in a target industry vertical preferred (Travel and tourism, Educational)
- Ability to travel
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.